We offer a wide range of courses for primary (age 5 to 11) and secondary (11 to 16 with post-16 enhancement), shown below with their UCAS codes:
Apply for a pioneering fee-paying programme, with bursaries or scholarships of up to £28,000 for high-priority subjects.
- Primary: general (389L) Applications now closed for 2019-20
- Primary: maths (389H) Applications now closed for 2019-20
- Secondary: chemistry (389Q)
- Secondary: English (389T) Applications now closed for 2019-20
- Secondary: geography (3BMX) Applications now closed for 2019-20
- Secondary: history (389Y)
- Secondary: maths (38B3)
- Secondary: modern languages (38B4)
- Secondary: physics (38B6)
- Secondary: RE and philosophy (38B9) Applications now closed for 2019-20
Apply for a salaried School Direct position and earn a highly competitive salary for high-priority subjects as you train to teach. Our salaried positions are now full for 2019-20.
Post-graduate certificate in education
As part of your course you have the opportunity to study for a university-validated PGCE qualification. This is taught alongside your in-school placements through study sessions at our Curriculum Centre in Norwich.
This qualification is gained in addition to Qualified Teacher Status. You will have a tutor at the university who will support you on completing the necessary assignments to gain the qualification.