The head of one of the country's most successful free schools has been appointed to lead the development of the Inspiration Trust's primaries.
- Read MorePublished 08/11/17
- Read MorePublished 30/10/17
Revised proposals to merge two Great Yarmouth high schools have been announced today following a public consultation.
- Read MorePublished 20/10/17
The Inspiration Trust's director of education has been awarded an honorary degree by Anglia Ruskin University.
- Read MorePublished 13/10/17
The Inspiration Trust is launching its own teacher training programme from September 2018.
- Read MorePublished 12/10/17
Inspiration Trust schools have topped the GCSE league tables for Norfolk and Suffolk with some of the best results in the country.
- Read MorePublished 27/09/17
The Government has announced that Trust chairman Sir Theodore Agnew is to become a minister in the Department for Education.
- Read MorePublished 27/09/17Thousands of children across Norfolk and Suffolk are set to benefit from a £500,000 boost to education in the region.
- Read MorePublished 25/09/17
The Trust's popular professional development programme has unveiled its autumn courses.
- Read MorePublished 17/09/17
Consulting on a greater future for education in Great Yarmouth
- Read MorePublished 14/09/17
Over 800 Inspiration Trust staff got the new school year off to a pitch-perfect start at a special event to welcome back teachers and support staff after the summer break.
- Read MorePublished 24/08/17
GCSE students at Inspiration Trust schools have bucked the national trend and posted record results.
- Read MorePublished 17/08/17
Students at Sir Isaac Newton Sixth Form have led a strong year of results for the Inspiration Trust's sixth forms.
You can subscribe to a feed of the latest news items, using the link below. Subscribing to this news feed is free and will keep you up-to-date with the latest news stories that have been posted.To subscribe, simply right-click on the link below, click "copy shortcut" and then paste the URL into your feed reader software.Subscribe via RSS (News)